Covid 19 Guidelines
To ensure a safe COVID-19 free environment during the 2021 ROLEX Capri Sailing Week, the Organization will implement a regularly updated health compliance protocol based on the Italian Health Authorities' indications, in coordination with local health Authorities, Universities, and the Italian Sailing Federation.
- Each owner, crew member, race official, and member of staff will be required to present a negative COVID-19 molecular test (RT-PCR - Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction) dating back no more than two days preceding his/her first access to the mooring area or race village;
- Once the test result is uploaded onto the registration forms, participants will receive a COVID-free pass ("CFP") to access the race village and the boats;
- Participants already vaccinated against Covid-19 will automatically receive a CFP.
- Access to the event site and race village will be subject to temperature screening upon entry and restricted exclusively to owners, crew members, race officials, and staff with a CFP;
- Guests will not be allowed to access the race village and mooring areas;
- Race officials and members of staff will be tested regularly throughout the event;
- Part of crew members will be tested throughout the event;
- Competitors will be required to register online by uploading all necessary documents onto the race web site;
- Access to the race secretariat will be allowed exclusively upon reservation and under exceptional circumstances;
- All race documents and notices will be posted online;
- Access to indoor spaces will be limited to ensure proper social distancing;
- Crews will be required to avoid gatherings and to always wear face masks properly, except while onboard;
- Participants will be required to clean and disinfect their hands regularly and to sanitize frequently touched surfaces and objects;
- While there is no evidence that COVID-19 is spread by food, participants will be requested not to share food and drinks;
- Social events will be subject to national and local health prescriptions.